Christchurch central business still going strong, established in 1982
NZ jewellery manufacturer’s, Canterbury Jewellers has earned a reputation as one of Christchurch’s leading repair, alteration and handcrafted jewellery manufacturers since our inception 35 years ago. Our experienced, fully qualified team works on site, offering you the best service and finest craftsmanship for the design and manufacture of all types of NZ jewellery, including:
- NZ handcrafted jewellery
- elegant pendants
- fine wedding rings, engagement rings, signet and eternity rings
- beautiful paua jewellery
- the largest range of New Zealand-manufactured silver bangles
- diamonds, stones and precious gems sourced for you and available to purchase separately if required.
Members of the JWNZ (Jewellery & Watchmakers of New Zealand), Canterbury Jewellers appear regularly in Metropole Magazine and featured in their special Wedding issue last year.
The 2011 earthquake hit the central city hard, but Canterbury Jewellers have regrouped and want you to know we are definitely Open for Business! Come on – support local business! For all your jewellery requirements:
- jewellery remakes, repairs, re-sizing and re-plating
- pearl rethreading
- new designs
- independent valuations and loss estimates
- gemstone ID and sourcing
- cleaning and polishing
– visit Canterbury Jewellers showroom/workshop 73 Peterborough Street.